Sunday, September 13, 2015

Now, With Facebook!

After much thought I have decided to create a Facebook page for Sarah's Book Nook, in addition to this blog. I will continue to post here first as always, but will begin posting reviews there as well. I feel like it might be easier to generate some conversation that way. I love this blog and would post forever even if no one ever comments again, because I just love writing and writing reviews and thinking about books. I hope the blog will continue to get as many views as it has, and I will always post pictures of my own that are relevant to the topic. I will not be posting those pictures on the Facebook page, as Facebook just is not as conducive to this endeavor as Blogger is. But, I am trying to reach a wider audience and generate more conversation, so I should be available in more places.

Happy Reading!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!