Monday, May 9, 2016

Monday Meme

My tumblr blog where I post about books, photography, culture, and all things #education-with a serving of inspirational quotes on the side. Join Me!:

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. My To-read list on Goodreads is well over 3,000 books and I make the constant mistakes of going on BookBub daily and also perusing the new titles available at the library. Sometimes it makes me sad to think there are books I will never get to read, because just think how many I would be interested in that are not even published yet! But then I stop being sad and get to reading, because no one can be sad AND read at the same time.

How massive is your to-read list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!