Thursday, January 5, 2017

Goodnight Brew: A Parody for Beer People

20345049

Rating: 4 Stars

For the record, I am not actually a 'beer person' anymore, especially now that I have a child - nor was I ever really. I was much more a Whiskey Girl.

My favorite museum here has been running the exhibit "American Spirits: The Rise and Fall of Prohibition" that ends on the 29th of January. It is fantastic and has a lot of neat, interactive pieces that tell both points of view. Luckily, our museum also always has a bomb collection of books in relation to the traveling exhibits and this was one of the treasures I snagged today (half off too, since the books and other items get discounted in the final weeks of the exhibit). Not only was this a cute, adult parody of my beloved 'Goodnight Moon', but the last pages included some 'brew basics' and a section dedicated to the differences between lagers and ales. Worth the $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!