Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!


17914369

I am nearing the end of my favorite Holy Week read. Something that starts out on such a high with Jesus entering Jerusalem, followed by the traumatic betrayal and agonizing Crucifixion, finally ends with His defeat of death today, Easter Sunday.


This is one of my favorite songs, which our worship band performed this morning.

My pastors are pretty amazing, week in and week out. But today's sermon was especially fantastic, probably my favorite of all Pastor Roo's Easter sermons. You can watch the video from the live service HERE on Facebook.

Or on Wednesday, Week 5/Easter service from the 'Within Reach' series will be up. This video is a little cleaned up, complete with slides used during the sermon.

Happy Easter, He is risen!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!